Superfine! Miami Beach: Center of The Action
For one week in December, Miami Beach becomes the art epicenter of the world, and we're right in the thick of things. With our fourth year, Superfine! Miami hops the bay in 2018 to become Superfine! Miami Beach. Nestled in the sand at the historic Art Deco Welcome Center and adjacent to other hip contemporary fairs like SCOPE and Untitled, and just a short Uber (or a bike ride, we recommend it!) from stalwart Art Basel, Superfine! Miami Beach will play host to 45 curated booths of independent artists and galleries from South Florida and around the globe.
We offer highly competitive booth pricing and an out-sized marketing plan designed to help emerging artists and their representatives take advantage of a strategic location, top-of-industry marketing, and an all-around approachable, fun, and transparent art sales environment.
Take Your Talents to South Beach
What it's like: step inside Superfine! Miami 2017
In the center of the action
1001 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Tell me more about...
+ Art Basel Week
- Largest aggregate art week in the world
- More than 75,000 international art-lovers congregate on Miami and the beaches
- 25+ art fairs, plus thousands of events
- Key networking opportunity with other arts professionals from around the globe
- Warm weather and a beautiful ocean!
+ the fair
- Heart of the action on the sands of Miami Beach
- Steps from SCOPE, Untitled and Art Basel
- Fair limited to only 45 exhibitors which allows for maximum impact and shared opportunities
- The local connection: Superfine! ranked 2017's "Miami's Favorite Art Fair"
- Excellent opportunity to showcase and meet Miami's local market as well as international aficionados
- Twilight Vernissage - Miami's most talked-about opening event